Monday, August 9, 2010

**Video from Lady Antebellum show**


Okay, so I promised in my last post that
I would post the video when it was done...
so here it is!
-------------------------------------------
So, if you missed the Lady Antebellum show this past Wednesday, Aug. 4th at Wisconsin Valley Fair in Wausau, WI, you may well have missed your last chance to see them live in concert for only $5! Guess what though? I took a short sound clip of (most of) the song "American Honey", and set it to a slideshow of photos I took of the show! Take a listen and catch a feel for the energy of the crowd of 10,000 people. Perhaps you weren't there, but my camera was lol! Enjoy :)



http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57842&id=1634346280&l=8d88f71dee
Click THIS link to see all the photos from the show!

~+(***)+~

No comments: