Saturday, March 20, 2010

The First Day of Spring

Well today is the official first day of Spring here in the Northern Hemisphere, regardless of what may be actually happening outside in your neck of the woods!
Here, it is clear and cool with just a light north wind and 42 degrees; I think I am a little spoiled after the week of 65 degrees last week!

Unfortunately, I haven't been taking many pictures lately- no excuse really, but I do nearly everything in spurts, and I just haven't been inspired or in the mood lately!
Here are a few I took a few days ago.
~Enjoy~

~March 12th, after the week of rain and fog that
melted ALL the 9 inches of snow cover~

~March 18th, Scotch Pine cone~

~March 18th view of the field from the vantage point
ofmy favorite sitting spot!~

(also considering using this photo as new page header)
*~<>.<>=<>.<>~*

Thanks for viewing!
~JW

No comments: